Construction Safety Services
Contact: Todd Allshouse
Safety management expertise is an integral component of ensuring that Construction projects and operations of all sizes are completed on time and under budget. The professionals at CMI will work with you to develop programs and processes designed to reduce injuries and fatalities as well as improve efficiencies caused by poor planning and oversight. CMI has provided clients with onsite daily oversight, interface with construction managers and subcontractors, safety meetings and toolbox talks and assistance with OSHA and other regulatory compliance and interactions.
Our certified safety professionals (CSP), certified industrial hygienist (CIH), and professional engineers (PE) also provide full-service safety program support. In addition, our environmental engineers perform environmental site assessment and can assist with site development activities.
• Safety program development to reduce injuries and accidents
• Safety meetings/safety toolbox talks
• 10 and 30-hour OSHA construction safety training
• Hazard evaluations and risk management programs
• Industrial hygiene services (e.g., asbestos, lead, noise, etc.)
• Site safety orientation
• Onsite oversight/inspections
• Superintendent/foreman training program
• Accident investigations and litigation support
• Phase I/II site support
• Contractor safety program audits
• Preparation of H&S programs required for approval on ISNetworld