Contact: Betsy Lovensheimer
With a team of certified and dedicated environmental, health, and safety auditors, CMI has one of the most experienced and successful environmental, health, and safety audit practices in the region. When additional expertise is needed, our audit staff draws from our talent pool of subject matter experts throughout the country.
CMI auditors perform the full range of auditing services - from focused, single-issue audits such as fleet safety, air emissions, and process safety to full-scale, multi-media compliance and management system audits. Our growing list of clients represents virtually all industries. These include chemical/pharmaceutical, energy, transportation, general manufacturing, packaging/printing, petroleum/petrochemical, forest products, high tech/semiconductor, and specialty chemicals.
Our experience includes:
• Facility Environmental Compliance Auditing
• Environmental Management Systems Auditing
• Occupational Health & Safety Compliance and Management Systems Auditing
• Injury and Illness Record-Keeping Evaluations
• Auditing Program/Protocol Development and Design
• Auditor Training
• Auditing of Off-site Hazardous Waste Management Facilities (TSDFs)
• Third-party Audit Program Evaluations and Verification
• Acquisition and Divestiture Due Diligence Audits
• Risk/Liability Investigations and Assessments
• Electronics Recycling - Third Party Audits
As part of our audit program management services, CMI offers clients our customized Comprehensive Audit Tracking System (CATS™) which can be used to plan and manage any size or type of audit program, create on-site audit reports, track closure status of corrective actions, and analyze audit results across groups, business units and facilities.