Contact: Beverly Kershner
Compliance Management International’s Partnering Services
As workers’ compensation costs skyrocket and compliance with OSHA and environmental regulations becomes more onerous, companies find that available resources for their Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) programs are limited. For over fifteen years, CMI has offered companies an alternative to hiring a full-time professional or continuing to assign EHS responsibilities to over-committed managers. Our “Partnership Program” provides a staff of trained professionals to act as your regulatory affairs department. CMI has partnered with over 150 companies nationally to ensure a cost effective compliance model.
Partnering Program Implementation in six easy steps:
• Conduct an EHS assessment of your facility.
• Develop proposal and strategic plan.
• Review regulatory compliance plan.
• Develop schedule to achieve regulatory compliance.
• Manage and execute regulatory compliance activities.
• Conduct compliance reviews at the facility to periodically assess compliance.
Entering into a Partnership with CMI is a simple and cost effective way to manage your compliance. Your individually designed program will begin with a team of experts experienced in your specific industry sector conducting a detailed compliance audit. Following the audit, the team will review the audit findings and prepare the audit report. Your assigned Account Manager will then work with you to select the appropriate corrective action for the EHS compliance deficiencies discovered at your facility.
Benefits of Partnering with CMI:
• Reduction of direct costs by up to 50%.
• Supplemental support to existing EHS personel at reduced costs.
• Freeing staff to concentrate on core business.
• Decreased liability for fines, penalties, workers’ compensation and legal action.
• EHS program managed by experts.
• Guaranteed Compliance.
• Allows accurate budgeting at a fixed monthly cost.
• Unlimited telephone support from our trained EHS professionals at no extra cost.
For more information on CMI’s Partnering Program and our other services, please call us at 800.701.9369.