Is EHS Outsourcing Right for Your Business?
For over 25 years, CMI has been a leading provider of EHS services and outsourcing programs. Through our Partnership Program, CMI has cost-effectively and efficiently managed the day-to-day EHS programs for over 350 clients, covering thousands of facilities internationally. This outsourcing service offers an alternative to organizations who want to have access to experienced EHS professionals without the cost of a full-time resource or department.
This unique program, and it’s outlined action plan, is developed per the needs of each client and includes services such as: EHS program and process development, audits and assessments, regulatory tracking and reporting, training and coaching programs, communication with regulatory agencies, and other cost saving initiatives in areas of energy conservation, insurance claims, waste management and EHS equipment purchases.
We work collaboratively with the client to develop and implement an EHS management system based on the needs of your business and personnel. Our extensive industry knowledge allows us to be knowledgeable of the unique challenges each client faces. All of our professionals are prepared to integrate seamlessly within your organization for a smooth transition.
Not sure outsourcing is right for you? Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you quantified all EHS costs and how they impact your profitability?
- Are you confident that all of your current EHS exposures/liabilities are being addressed?
- What disruptions and losses occur upon EHS personnel departure?
- How effective are your EHS programs?
- What are the factors to consider when implementing an EHS outsourcing program?
Flexible options available to fulfill or complement your EHS Management Program:
CMI offers multiple options that will support your Environmental Health and Safety needs:
- Full- or part-time support for a single facility or multi-site operation
- Complete and comprehensive outsourcing for regional or global operations
- Specialized support for a corporate specialty area (i.e. industrial hygiene or remediation)
- Temporary support (during transition of staff or for completion of large projects)
Benefits of Our Partnership Program
Entering into a Partnership with CMI is a simple and cost effective way to manage your EHS compliance program. Your individually designed program will begin with experts experienced in your industry sector conducting a detailed baseline compliance assessment. While you may have an Environmental or Health and Safety Program already in place, we help your company identify gaps that could be hurting productivity and ultimately, your bottom line. CMI works with you to create a tailored program suitable for your company.
After the initial assessment, our team will review the findings with you and prepare a strategic plan for ensuring activities and a record keeping program are implemented to ensure compliance. Your assigned Account Manager will work with you to ensure EHS compliance deficiencies are corrected and plans are developed to ensure ongoing items are delivered with minimal disruption to productivity.
Implementing a customized program that addresses the individual goals of your business has many benefits:
- Better control of operating costs
- Improved focus on company’s core business
- Gain access to the expertise of over 70 team members
- Internal resources able to focus on primary role(s)
- We fill in when EHS resources are not currently available
- Better results achieved during restructuring
- Ease of managing and integrating an EHS function
- Reduction in associated human resource costs and liabilities
- Risk sharing (reduced risk for fines/penalties)
- Flexibility to address long/short term need
- Access to an integrated software solution that tracks EHS compliance, increasing performance visibility
A Full EHS Technical Team At Your Fingertips
Under this program, CMI provides a team of trained professionals with over 20 years experience to act as your EHS program management team. Our professionals are prepared to integrate seamlessly within your organization and will work collaboratively with you to develop and implement an EHS management system. CMI’s staff hold a diverse range of qualifications and experience from senior level credentialed professionals with specialized expertise to EHS specialists and technicians.
This varied experience allows CMI to provide a cost-effective approach for delivering services. Our EHS resources hold various credentials including:
- Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIH)
- Certified Safety Professionals (CSP)
- Graduate Safety Practitioners (GSP)
- Professional Engineers (PE)
- Professional Geologists (PG)
- Environmental Professionals (EP)
Get In Touch
Our experienced EHS team is ready to help.