- Air Quality Compliance
• Major and Minor Source Air Permitting
• Emissions Reporting and Tracking
• Control Technology
- Water Quality Compliance
• Stormwater and Wastewater Permitting
• Recordkeeping, Submittals and Plans
- Federal and State Contingency Planning
• Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCC)
• Preparedness, Prevention and Contingency (PPC)
• Facility Response Plans (FRPs)
• Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA)
• Discharge Prevention Control and Countermeasures (DPCC)
- Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA) Reporting and Planning
• Toxic Release Inventory (TRI)
• Hazardous Material Inventory
• Release Reporting
- Federal, State and Local Regulatory Compliance Assessments
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
• Source Reduction Strategy and Waste Minimization
• Facility Permits and Plans
- Risk Management Program and Plan Services (RMP)
- Expert Testimony
CMI assists with multiple environmental compliance issues for the largest independent terminal operator in North America. This contract covers a wide range of environmental services including air permitting, field inspections, emergency planning, spill containment, compliance reporting, and geo-environmental services for terminals located in northeastern U.S.
CMI provides air quality compliance services to a public research university with over 37,000 students at seven campuses. CMI supports two Title V facilities with monitoring, recordkeeping, and reporting, and provides technical and permitting assistance for new sources. Through outsourcing, CMI is estimated to save the university over $300,000 over a five-year period.
CMI provides ongoing EHS support to the North American region of this multinational beverage corporation. The services initially included SARA Title III hazardous materials inventory reporting for over 50 facilities. As a result of CMI’s performance, CMI was also awarded multiple Phase I and Phase II projects and the compilation of Environmental Management System (EMS) documentation.
CMI provides environmental services to a leading global manufacturer of insulation, roofing materials, and engineered products. CMI’s contract covers a wide range of environmental services including air permitting, field inspections, emergency planning, spill containment, compliance reporting for manufacturing facilities located throughout the U.S.
CMI was contracted to develop, update, and certify Facility Response Plans (FRP), Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC) Plans, Preparedness, Prevention and Contingency (PPC) Plans, Spill Prevention Response (SPR) Plans, and Integrated Contingency Plans (ICP) for this publicly traded, Fortune 500 energy generator and distributor.
CMI is currently completing multiple environmental audits for the U.S. based operations of this aerospace manufacturer. The purpose of the audits is to assist the company in evaluating compliance with applicable regulatory requirements and identify potential factors that could put the organization at risk for violations or general liabilities.