Safety management expertise is an integral component of ensuring construction projects and operations of all sizes are completed on time and under budget. The professionals at CMI will work with you to develop programs and processes designed to reduce injuries and fatalities as well as improve efficiencies caused by poor planning and oversight. CMI has provided clients with onsite daily oversight, interfaced with construction managers and subcontractors, conducted safety meetings and toolbox talks, and provided assistance with OSHA and other regulatory compliance interactions.
Our certified safety professionals (CSP), certified industrial hygienists (CIH), and professional engineers (PE) provide full-service safety program support. In addition, our environmental engineers can perform environmental site assessments and assist with site development activities.
- Safety program development
- Safety meetings/safety toolbox talks
- 10 and 30-hour OSHA construction safety training
- Hazard evaluation and risk management programs
- Industrial hygiene services (e.g. asbestos, lead, noise, etc.)
- Site safety orientation
- Onsite oversight/inspections
- Superintendent/foreman training program
- Accident investigations and litigation support
- Phase I/II site support
- Contractor safety program audits
- Preparation of H&S programs required for approval on ISNetworld®